terça-feira, 7 de setembro de 2021

 

My personal suggestion for numistoria.blogspot.com

Boîte de réception

Rose Anderson <rose.andrsn++++

25 août 2021 14:47 (il y a 13 jours)

À moi

Détecter la langue

portugais

   

Afficher le message traduit

Toujours traduire : anglais

Hi there,

I hope you are having an amazing day! I read your page here: numistoria.blogspot.com/2018/10/, and I wanted to thank you since it gave me good information to share with my students. Nowadays it's a bit difficult to find good (and free) books about English for beginners. (sorry for the email in English, it's easier for me to read than write in Portuguese).

While searching for other helpful resources to talk about/share with my students, I found this one: https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/learn-english-free-books/.

It is a list of free printable books for children or people who are learning to read English. I just wanted to return the favor by sharing it with you.

Also, It would be a great idea to share it on your page, I think it would be very helpful for your readers. :)

Best,
Rose

-------------------------

lOlá,

Espero que você esteja tendo um dia incrível! Li sua página aqui: numistoria.blogspot.com/2018/10/ , e gostaria de agradecer, pois me deu boas informações para compartilhar com meus alunos. Hoje em dia é um pouco difícil encontrar bons (e gratuitos) livros sobre inglês para iniciantes. (desculpem o email em inglês, para mim é mais fácil ler do que escrever em português).

Enquanto procurava outros recursos úteis para falar / compartilhar com meus alunos, encontrei este: https://www.websiteplanet.com/blog/learn-english-free-books/ .

É uma lista de livros imprimíveis gratuitos para crianças ou pessoas que estão aprendendo a ler inglês. Eu só queria retribuir o favor, compartilhando com você.

Além disso, seria uma ótima ideia compartilhá-lo em sua página, acho que seria muito útil para seus leitores. :)

Melhor,
Rosa


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário